Terms & Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd is a trade mark attributable to the directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
3. Whilst the directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdaccept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdif they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. The directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdshall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdcannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdmake no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdis a private limited company (company registration number:08886392). Documents may be served on the directors of Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltdat its registered address :
Diverse Hair & Beauty Ltd
11 Orford Hill,
The charge for UK delivery of Diverse products is £3.50 for standard delivery (2-3 working days). Orders placed before 3pm will be processed that day, orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. We will send you an email once your order has been despatched. Gift vouchers are valid for twelvemonths from date of issue.
Your order should reach you in perfect condition and we hope that it is to your total satisfaction. However if your parcel arrives damaged please make sure that this is recorded when you sign for your goods.
Please check the contents of your parcel as soon as you receive it and notify us of any missing, damaged or faulty items within 48 hours.
Goods must be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt. We will issue an order number which must be clearly displayed on any correspondence and included in your returns parcel.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods unless we delivered them to you in error. We recommend that you request proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for packages that are damaged or lost on their way to us. Returned goods must be unused and in a re-saleable condition (unless faulty or damaged on delivery).
Please be aware if you return an item or report a missing item outside of our returns policy, we are not at liberty to refund or replace the product.
You have the right to cancel for a limited time even if the goods aren’t faulty. As such you are entitled to a refund if you return goods within 14 days of receiving them. We will then refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. To cancel an order please Customer Services on 01603230334.
If you require any further information, please not hesitate to contact us